Bean Shoot “Cole Slaw”Course: Uncategorized
Packet of fresh Bean Shoots
Fresh water, Salt, Pepper, vinegar and olive oil.
- Place Bean Shoots in sieve or colander
- Boil a full kettle of water
- Sit sieve in deep bowl
- Pour boiling water over shoots
- Immediately lift sieve out of water and hold over sink and pour water over again.
- Drain and hold sieve with shoots under cold water tap to thoroughly chill and drain completely
- Add to bowl and dress with 1 teaspoon salt, black pepper, 2 tablespoons of vinegar and 2-3 tablespoons of oil (Olive or other)
- Optional – Add finely chopped small onion or 2 shallots, a little light soy sauce
Will keep in fridge for a few days.